Jusnote is hiring a Copywriter to help us tell the world about Jusnote through thoughtfully crafted content and engaging experiences. You’ll join our dynamic and creative team to build awareness of the Jusnote brand and product benefits. Copywriters serve a vital role here—from the craft and polish of copy on our high-traffic public-facing websites to developing and working within a content strategy. We appreciate writers who think deeply, write (and speak) clearly, and love collaboration and feedback. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, willing to help out on any project, and is excited about collaborating and learning from the other talented team members.
A critical part of the role is a desire to understand the product inside and out. To that end, you will work closely with our product development team and become an expert in our product functionality. You will participate in our agile process, including regular stand-ups and sprint reviews. You will learn every feature, from the time of its conception through its release and customer deployment. You'll engage directly with Jusnote’s services team to understand the challenges that they're facing, using the feedback they give you to enhance our documentation.
You have a passion for making customers successful. You are a gifted writer and communicator and have a penchant for making complex topics easy and engaging. You are always scouring the web for new and creative ways to communicate product information. You know who's doing it right and emulate them. You're aware of the best practices and want to create some of your own.
What You’ll Do
- Write for branded communications including ads, emails, events collateral, landing pages, video scripts, product marketing materials, and more;
- Develop copy for internal projects that promote and generate excitement about Jusnote’s culture and values;
- Contribute to the development of brand marketing campaigns including print, radio, and digital displays;
- Prioritize your work and communicate those priorities to the many people who will want you to help them. Manage your time well;
- Learn, maintain, and develop the voice of Jusnote in collaboration with others;
- Be a sharp copy editor for your own writing, as well as for others if need be;
- Find just the right word;
What You Should Have
- A portfolio of your work. Ideally, it includes a mix of brand marketing, advertising, and product-related projects;
- Minimum 2 years of copywriting experience in tech or at an agency;
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence);
- BA degree required; advanced degrees such as MA or MFA are also welcome;
- Experience with B2B tech/SaaS is a plus;
- Experience with internationalization is a plus;
- Perspicuity in all things;
Want to join Jusnote?
Please, write us email@example.com, and we will get back to you at the earliest opportunity.
See you soon!